Hogwarts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They hatched a daring plan: To educate young sorcerers, thus Hogwarts school began. Welcome to Hogwarts Age, a post-by-post roleplay forum for fans of Harry Potter!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts Age

Go down 
+6
xkyralizzie
Thegoldensnitch
Sentinel
ShaybaySasuke
Omni
Hermione
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShaybaySasuke
Professor
Professor
ShaybaySasuke

House Points : 36

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Aithne Kelly
Age/Year: 13/3rd Year
House: Gryffindor

Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:25 pm

~Aithne~

"Oh no, it's fine," I said with a giggle, "A lot of people forget actually since I talk to so many 6th years."
Back to top Go down
xkyralizzie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
xkyralizzie

House Points : 29

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Teagan O'Malley
Age/Year: 16/6th
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:44 pm

~Teagan

"Unless you're a trouble maker," I peeked over at Spider, not entirely convinced he wasn't one himself, but forcing myself to try to to judge a book by its cover, "which I'm going to assume you're not, you'll be fine. And if you ever need any help, I have quite a Ravenclaw friend, Ruby, she's a third year, and she'd be happy to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

House Points : 24

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Cass Belduke
Age/Year: 11/1st Year

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:38 pm

~Cass~

I gave a small laugh, "I promise I won't cause any trouble."
Unless you judge misbehaving like my parents, I thought to myself.
"And I would love to meet her," I added putting another smile on.
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

House Points : 117

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Rosie Averill
Age/Year: 16/6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:12 pm

- Rosie -

Alfie's claws dug into the skin of my thigh as the train gave a sudden lurch. My gaze snapped to the window, and I saw that the wall of the station was moving past at a rather rapid pace. My heart rate excelled with excitement as I grinned at Katherine and Aithne.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsage.rpg-board.net
Kane
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Kane

House Points : 58

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Aldrich Kallias
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 12:59 am

~Aldrich~
"Mine as well," I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Higsy
Newly Enrolled
Higsy

House Points : 4

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Spider Brint
Age/Year: 15/5th

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:33 am

~ Spider ~

I caught that, I thought at Teagan's glance my way, but I wasn't sure how to react. Keeping my face free of a frown, I smiled warmly at Cass. "Teagan's right," I said, "every house will be begging for you to be sorted into theirs. You'll do great no matter what." What are you doing Spy? I wondered. Making an impression or trying to prove you're a good guy?
Back to top Go down
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

House Points : 30

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Katherine Yvonne Warwick
Age/Year: 16/4th
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:43 am

-Katherine-

Katherine grinned as the train lurched into motion, her other worries temporarily forgotten. "Here we go!"
Back to top Go down
ShaybaySasuke
Professor
Professor
ShaybaySasuke

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:08 am

~Aithne~

I grinned back at Rosie, basically jumping in my seat, "Oh my goodness I'm so excited!"
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:12 am

~Cass~

A blush formed on my face at their encouragement, "Thank you both very much, I've never really thought a house would want me."
Oh great, now they think you're a downer good one, Cass
I looked out the window and in an attempt to cover my statement I smiled, "Guys we're moving!"
I wasn't faking my enthusiasm, excitement bubbling up inside me for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:14 am

(Okay, I'm thinking about time skipping to arrival at Hogwarts so the train ride doesn't slow things down. Smile Tell me if you guys are up for it! If you have a few more posts to make, that's fine too.)
Back to top Go down
Mythie
Newly Enrolled
Newly Enrolled
Mythie

House Points : 32

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Astra Clackett
Age/Year: 16 / 6th

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:27 am

( I'm up to it)
Back to top Go down
Kane
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Kane

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:45 am

(I'm ready to go! Get on your feet!)
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:48 am

(Kane. . . .. .. . . . .. . . . .)
Back to top Go down
Kane
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Kane

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:54 am

(You stood up and made it happen <3)
Back to top Go down
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 am

(...Anyway. Yeah, a timeskip sounds lovely.)
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Headmaster
Headmaster
Sentinel

House Points : 57

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Adrian Maddox
Age/Year: 16/6

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:08 am

(Somehow Gloria Estefan managed to get Toto's "Africa" in my head. Thanks, Kane)
Back to top Go down
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:20 pm

~ TIMESKIP TO ARRIVAL TO HOGWARTS ~

- Rosie -

I blinked awake as I felt a sudden jolt, gaze immediately gluing itself to the window. There were a number of chocolate frog wrappers and collector's cards scattered around my feet, which I fuzzily remembered. It was dark outside, and the temperature had significantly decreased. The only notable warmth came from Aflie, who was curled tightly in my lap.

Footsteps sounded outside of the compartment. "There's been a slight issue with the engines, it seems,"I heard a man say as the illuminated tip of his wand appeared through the glass. "We'll have to get the students out here."

There was a moment of silence, and then another man spoke. "Right. I'll make an announcement straight away."
Back to top Go down
ShaybaySasuke
Professor
Professor
ShaybaySasuke

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:41 pm

~Aithne~

I looked up from my book when I saw Rosie wake up, giving her a smile before I heard the two men. It had gotten pretty cold and I was wrapped up in a blanket, Cocoa sleeping in my lap. She had been quiet for most of the ride but now she was awake and giving little squeaks as her ears twitched. I placed a hand on her back and looked out the window, giving a puzzled look to Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:49 pm

- Rosie -

I returned Aithne's expression as I stood up, gingerly putting Alfie onto the floor. Every part of me wanted to go see what was going on -- and honestly, nothing was stopping me.

"I'll be right back. I need to go talk to someone," I lied, giving the two a grin before promptly exiting the compartment. I looked up and down the dark, empty corridors of the train, faint murmurs surfacing occasionally. The others must either be asleep or attentively waiting for some sort of announcement.

Not me.

Once I confirmed that the coast was clear, I started towards the exit door, Alfie following after me stealthily.
Back to top Go down
Mythie
Newly Enrolled
Newly Enrolled
Mythie

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Astra-
"What in the world?" I say as the train jolts to a stop suddenly. I had already changed into my robes but I knew that it was too early to be there yet. "I'm going to go and see what's going on" I tell the boys not really caring if they heard me or not. I take my wand out and walk into the corridor
Back to top Go down
Omni
Newly Enrolled
Omni

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 pm

-Katherine-

...drowning in a tide of blood...

Katherine woke with a start. The train was stopped, dark and dead. Katherine felt her hair rising. Something was obviously wrong with the train, and while nothing like this had happened in her time at Hogwarts, people still told stories.

When Rosie left, Katherine nearly went after her, but if there was some sort of danger she'd likely only hold her back. No, she'd best stay where she was and keep an eye on Aithne.

First, she'd want light. Katherine closed her eyes, held out her right hand, and focused. "Lumos." A sphere of light materialized over her cupped palm, strobing through a variety of colors as Katherine wrestled for control of the magic. Eventually it settled, emitting a cold blue radiance. With a wave of her hand, Katherine sent the sphere of witchlight up to hover near the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Thegoldensnitch
Newly Enrolled
Thegoldensnitch

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 pm

~Cass~

I woke up shivering, curled up next to Misty in an attempt to warm myself up but it didn't work. I almost thought we were already at Hogwarts until I looked out the window.
"Why are we stopped?"
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Headmaster
Headmaster
Sentinel

House Points : 57

Hogwarts Rank
Character Name: Adrian Maddox
Age/Year: 16/6

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:22 pm

~Adrian~

I frowned, turning to my compartment-mate. "I'm just gonna peek out into the aisle." He simply shrugged, leaning his had back to sleep once again.

Slowly, I creeped the door open, looking left and right. Darkness awaited me on both sides.
Back to top Go down
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com
Hermione
Headmaster
Headmaster
Hermione

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:50 pm

(Hey Omni, is there a reason why Katherine is able to do wandless magic? It's no big deal, I'm just concerned that it's a little godmoddish. Smile)

- Rosie -

I crept up towards the closed exit, glancing left and right down the shadowed halls. Quickly, I pulled my wand from my skirt pocket and holding the tip at the locks, uttering, "Alohomora." The chain snapped and dropped to the floor, making a loud thud.

"What was that?" I heard one of the two men call out from further down the way. Faintly, I could see the orbs of light emitting from their wands.

Hurriedly, I did my best to open the exit without making too much of a ruckus. The second I managed to inch it open, I slid out stealthily into the night.
Back to top Go down
Mythie
Newly Enrolled
Newly Enrolled
Mythie

Hogwarts Rank

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:00 am

Astra~
I see someone sneaking out one of the exits and two wands coming from the opposite direction. I decide to follow whoever it was sneaking out. As I jump get outside I look around and see Rosie. "Bloody hell Rosie, what are you doing!" I whisper yell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Age   Hogwarts Age - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Age
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next